Ibn Al Naphis Substation
Company Participation: Sub-Contractor to Ansaldo Co.
The project consists of:
- 230 KV section: /3/ transformers, capacity of each is: 125 MVA. /2/ line bays.
- 66 KV Section: /3/ incoming bays. /6/ line bays.
Ibn Al Naphis substation is be fed from Dummar & Kaboun substations, the third bay will be kept as future expansion reserve.
Significance of the project:
- Improving reliability of the network at south and north of the city.
- To reduce loads on the existing substations in the city.
- Improving voltage status in Damascus city.
FTCC was involved in all the civil and erection works of the project.